Monday 16 March 2009

Now this really IS Eccentric!…..

I need your help

Please vote for me.....

I’ve been nominated as Great British Eccentric of the Year 2009 (I think it’s odd, but I accept the nomination….I shall probably lose out to some group or fan club or clique).

So, I really would appreciate it if you could get everyone you know to vote for me.

I’ve never considered myself an eccentric (the mere approaching me to accept a nomination is an act of extreme eccentricity in itself!) but I just wonder who conjured up my name in the first place!

But if you could get them to vote (in the top right-hand corner) for Ray Frensham, that would be great!. Thank you.

The URL is:

http://eccentricclub.blogspot.com/2009/03/greatest-british-eccentric-of-year-2009.html

Voting ends: Tuesday, 31st March.

And, as they used to say at the end of The Morecambe and Wise Show: I love you all!

3 comments:

GRK. said...

What's that Tate woman doing in the list?!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catherinetateasacyclops2/summary

JasonR said...

My vote is yours.

weggis said...

Oi, Raymunde, your other blog describes you as:

In everyday life dresses as a Victorian gentleman which he feels to be an appropriate attire.

Now, come on, I have not seen you in this “Attire” in your "everyday life" in Barkingside High street. In fact you look more like Rab C. Nesbitt than I do.

So, in the true spirit of good old British e-centricity I shall be voting for whomsoever is bringing up your rear and will be encouraging my fellows to do likewise.