Q: Who is the Odd Man Out from the following list?
- Lord Stevenson, former Chairman of Halifax Bank of Scotland
- Andy Hornby, former Chief Executive of HBoS
- Sir Fred Goodwin, former Chief Executive, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sir Tom McKillop, former Chairman RBS
- John McFall, M.P., Chairman of the House of Commons Treasury Select Committee
- Alistair Darling, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Sir Terry Wogan, presenter of BBC Radio 2 breakfast show.
A: Terry Wogan. He is the only one with a Banking qualification.