Tuesday 15 February 2011

Another Cartoon featuring Me???

I have mentioned before that certain friends of mine have included me in their splendid cartoons (see: 
This week (on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, perhaps?) some chums drew my attention to another cartoon, dating back to 2008 which seemed to feature me by default!). It’s entitled: “In Which Jake Does His Best”.
[Again, click on the picture and it will open out to full size].  Enjoy:-



Did it predate me or I inspire them? - who knows, who cares. I enjoyed it.

It can also be found at: http://wondermark.com/380/

4 comments:

Gentleman's said...

That is simply awesome Ray. Who else can claim that they are made up in a cartoon?!

Regards, Gentleman's Gazette

Ankit Kharwade said...

Amazon Customer Service
Amazon Customer Service Numbers

Ankit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankit said...

all type of job information is available in SarkariHub like :-
sarkari result 2019, rojgar result 2019, government jobs, job vacancies, sarkari naukri,job,jobs
sarkari hub


sarkari result 2019